My 700---A token of appreciation toward this forum

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
2008 Beat The GMAT Scholarship Winner!
GMAT Score:700
Congrats to those who score 700+ today. I got an imbalanced score, 700 with Q 51 V 33. I was hoping for 40 range on verbal, as I did on mock exams, but I was less focused and less mentally balanced when doing verbal. As a matter of fact, I didn't have time to do the last 4 questions, basically clicked through them.

I've read posts indicating that SC is becoming harder, I personally didn't feel that from today's test, but yes, it is harder than average OG questions.

I scored 51 on Q because I was extremely focused and careful, double checked on answers no matter how sure I was. Gmat maths is tricky, very tricky. What also helped me was my calculation speed.

Since I won this forum's scholarship back in May and used the prize on 4 sesions of private online class with Mahattan Gmat, I would like to share a bit of my gmat experience with the very hard working people in this forum. Gmat is as much a mental game as a knowledge test. Good luck to those who preparing for it.

Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members

by aj5105 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 am
congrats !