MBA Program search

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

MBA Program search

by mausam.deb » Sat May 12, 2012 11:51 pm
Hi,
I have total 7+ work ex in IT with good International Exposure, both in USA and EU, mostly in Project Management and small scale IT engagement managements. At present I lead a technology CoE in worlds largest Telecom provider. I belong to a business family with a little pinch of historical significance. The plan is to study MBA in Entrepreneurship or International business. With the given background..

1. How good EMLyon will be (I had done a course of french and used speak reasonably good but out of touch for last 7/8 yrs). I am looking for some insight in Visa and employment issues for Non-EU/US workers.
2. How good Copenhagen Business school will be, given I speak English fluently. Trying to figure out ROIs

Thanks in advance
Mausam

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by goldenegg » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 am
Hi Mausam.deb,

You're probably in good hands at EMLYON if your focus is entrepreneurship. Just some facts about their graduates: 96% of our graduates are employed in one entrepreneurial capacity or another. If you already planning a business venture you can take advantage of their incubator too!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by mbaguy2012 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:25 am
Hi Mausam, we have met before.

My advice again is to avoid Emlyon at every cost, despite being a very good european school with a strong reputation in France, it's support system for MBA students is sadly very poor. On the other hand CBS is truly a global school & the best one in Northern Europe so you will have much better chances. Again try to contact past graduates & seek their feedback.