Kogod/Brandeis/Univ of tennessee

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Kogod/Brandeis/Univ of tennessee

by sunstorm » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:46 pm
Hi,
I actually have a problem of too many...I am an international student and I have got admits from full time MBA from university of Tennessee, Kogod school of business(American Univ) and Brandeis school of international business. I am confused as to which one to take.. Which one do you suggest and why. ? :shock:
To me, Job prospects are the factor of highest concern (along with the campus envi , safety , faculty and stuff. ) cos I will have a huge loan to pay after graduation and cant risk it..

:roll:

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:148 members

by Lisa Anderson » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:19 pm
Dear sunstorm,

Congratulations on your admission to 3 schools! If placement is your biggest concern, then that should be your determining factor in selecting a school. As an international student, you cannot rely on campus recruiting and will need to do a lot of networking on your own to secure an opportunity in the US. I would recommend picking a school in a large metro area or that is easily accessible to a large metro area. I would also look at which of these schools has the most industry connections and placement success in your desired industry and function.

Good luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me