HULT MBA - need to make decision in 1 week [urgent]

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hi Guys, I just got a call of acceptance from HULT for their MBA fall '09 entry.

A bit about my profile, I am in canada and an entrepreneur having a total of 4 years of experience in different countries. My gmat was very very low 530 but i think my profile was kinda unique one.

Now, What i am getting from HULT is 13k US$ scholarship and 26K US$ loan.

So out of 51k US$ total fee i need to pay 12k$ to complete my MBA , its a 1 year mba though.

I haven't applied to any other school but i am still planning to apply to Mcgill

So can you please guys provide your feedback about HULT , is it really worth doing MBA from there and what kind of prospects / opportunities this MBA can offer.

How is Mcgill MBA compared to HULT MBA.

I am looking forward to have an International kind of career.

Or, the other option i am thinking is to do some more hardwork on GMAT and prepare myself for Fall 2010 entry into some reputed US schools.

I have now only 5 days to decide. So i will really appreciate your inputs and suggestions.

Thanks
Webking

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by Musicolo » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:30 am
Hi,

I've heard of Hult International but I am not sure how highly it is ranked. I doubt that it is top tier business school. Still, MBA will give you a big push in your future international career wherever you complete the degree. Go for it. Good luck.
Dino

by tdadic84 » Fri May 15, 2009 8:00 am
Hey,

I am also from Canada, and I also scored a 530 GMAT, going to re-take in 2-3 weeks.
I also got the EXACT SAME offer from Hult via email like 4 days ago. I am not even considering it, but just thought I would let you know. And unlike you, my profile is not very unique.

by poonam1279 » Fri May 15, 2009 8:06 am
Hi,
I have also recently applied to London Hult IBS with 550 GMAT. Hoping to get offer. If you come to know anything about the program please keep me updated. I will keep you updated if I come to know anything about Hult.
However I have not heard much about London Hult IBS. They say its launched this year.
Regards,
Poonam
GMAT PREP 2-630
MGMAT (2):630

by poonam1279 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:13 am
Hi All,
Did you fill out a form E for financial aid? I got a mail that I was accepted to Hult IBS London. I have got 550 GMAT. Did any of you accept your offers?
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Poonam
GMAT PREP 2-630
MGMAT (2):630