How can I check my past GMATPrep scores?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

How can I check my past GMATPrep scores?

by Lamdun » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 pm
This might be a really dumb question but I can't figure it out after 20 minutes of playing with the GMATPrep software.

I finished the first practice exam today and I got a 730 but i did not pay attention to my individual section scores before I moved on to the review (the review of my flagged answers, NOT the review questions). Now I can't figure out how I can find what my scores are again. When I click on end exam it marks my practice exam 1 as unfinished and i can't see what what score is.

Is this just a weird limitation in the software where I can't check what my scores actually are? If that is the case, is there anyway I can manually calculate my individual scores? I have the full list of questions I got right/wrong...

Thanks!

Community Manager
Followed by:27 members
GMAT Score:710

by dmateer25 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm
Lamdun wrote:This might be a really dumb question but I can't figure it out after 20 minutes of playing with the GMATPrep software.

I finished the first practice exam today and I got a 730 but i did not pay attention to my individual section scores before I moved on to the review (the review of my flagged answers, NOT the review questions). Now I can't figure out how I can find what my scores are again. When I click on end exam it marks my practice exam 1 as unfinished and i can't see what what score is.

Is this just a weird limitation in the software where I can't check what my scores actually are? If that is the case, is there anyway I can manually calculate my individual scores? I have the full list of questions I got right/wrong...

Thanks!
Sorry to say, but once you go move on from the initial score screen, you can't go back....

by Lamdun » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:02 pm
lol wow that kind of sucks.

The only reason I wanted to double check is because i got 12 incorrect in quant out of 37 and 9 incorrect in verbal out of 41.

That seems to be a LOT incorrect but somehow I still pulled off a 730. I understand that you can't really translate that directly into a score because of the CAT system. But can i really expect a 730 on test day with those raw results? I was thinking maybe i just got super lucky with the faux experimental questions on the practice test that werent counted?

by Silver Bullet » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:50 pm
umm... doesn't it ask at the end of the section if you'd like to save your results ?