Final Reminder: Save 20% on Our GMAT Course

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

:wave: Hello, my friends at Beat The GMAT!

The Target Test Prep Summer Sale is coming to a close today, so this is your final chance to save 20% on Target Test Prep's 5-star rated course.

Do you want two courses for the price of one? Starting July 3, Target Test Prep users will be able to toggle between our standard GMAT course and our New GMAT Focus Course for FREE.

The GMAT Focus Course includes all the features that have made our standard GMAT course a favorite among test-takers, plus an expanded Data Insights curriculum.

Regardless of which GMAT you’re studying for, Target Test Prep has your back. We’ve helped thousands of GMAT test-takers around the world SCORE BIG on test day:

Jay Scored GMAT 790 on His First Attempt

Jay scored an incredible 790 (Q51/V49) on his first GMAT attempt, after just 2 months of studying with TTP. “You see exactly what you need to do every day, so you can just focus on the studying part,” Jay says. He tells his inspiring story here.

Dalal Improved Her Score from 250 to 780

Dalal increased her GMAT score by a phenomenal 530 points, from 250 (Q7/V15) to 780 (Q50/V47). “I was amazed by how simple and fun their program was,” Dalal says. “They made jumping into studying effortless.” Learn about her GMAT journey here.

Isaac Scored GMAT 790 on His First Attempt

Isaac earned an impressive 790 (Q51/V49) on test day. "The format that TTP uses is amazing,” Isaac says. “Having a clear progression of things to do really helped." He tells his GMAT story here.

Karn Scored GMAT 780 on His First Attempt

Karn scored an amazing 780 (Q50/V48) on his first GMAT attempt. “I owe a big part of my achievement to the Target Test Prep online self-study course,” Karn says. Check out his live interview here.

Connor Scored GMAT 780 on His First Attempt
Connor scored an incredible GMAT 780 (Q50/V48) on his first attempt. “TTP laid out really clearly and concisely what I needed to do to get the score I wanted,” says Connor. Check out his live interview.

Now is the perfect time to join the many GMAT students who made the switch to Target Test Prep and surpassed their wildest expectations on test day. If they can do it, so can you!

Our Summer Sale ends today. Grab your discount before it’s too late, or try before you buy with a 5-day, full-access trial of the course for just $1.

Warmest regards,

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder and CEO, Target Test Prep