Can someone give me some feed back on this issue Im having

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
I've been studying for the GMAT since December. The study materials are 11th og, gmat 800, Manhattan gmat prep books (word translations, number properties) , Gmat verbal review, Gmat quantitive review. There are 3 other books on its way for sentence correction, geometry, VIC's from Manhattan Gmat. Im having an issue with the manhattan gmat CAT exm. I've taken the first 3 exams and have scored 410 430 380. Although I've taken the GMATprep test and scored between 640 and 680. My main goal is to get at least 700. Can someone give me some guidance? I finished all these books and MY exam is scheduled for the 28th of April, should I extend?

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members
yvonne12 wrote:I've been studying for the GMAT since December. The study materials are 11th og, gmat 800, Manhattan gmat prep books (word translations, number properties) , Gmat verbal review, Gmat quantitive review. There are 3 other books on its way for sentence correction, geometry, VIC's from Manhattan Gmat. Im having an issue with the manhattan gmat CAT exm. I've taken the first 3 exams and have scored 410 430 380. Although I've taken the GMATprep test and scored between 640 and 680. My main goal is to get at least 700. Can someone give me some guidance? I finished all these books and MY exam is scheduled for the 28th of April, should I extend?
Maybe you should repeat OG 11th all over along with purple & green one :D

you have plenty of time I dont think you should extend the date.
just to it.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by scoutkb » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:50 am
Take a look at the discussion of the MGMAT CAT test scores in my posts. Go with the GMATprep test scores. They are more accurate indicators.