Best Use of MGMAT (set of 8) Strategy Guides?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:460
I am using the MGMAT set of 8 strategy guides. My goal score is 500 and my exam date is 5-6 weeks away. My last GMAT score was 460 and I need to move up 40 points. This is a lot of material to cover in a short amount of time. My plan was to read the first part of each guide, do all the drills, and skip the advanced sections unless I finish early and have time to come back to the advanced parts. My goal was to finish one guide per week and two guides if they are shorter.

Thoughts on how to maximize my time?

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:9 members
GMAT Score:750

by sunman » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:04 am
duncansn wrote:I am using the MGMAT set of 8 strategy guides. My goal score is 500 and my exam date is 5-6 weeks away. My last GMAT score was 460 and I need to move up 40 points. This is a lot of material to cover in a short amount of time. My plan was to read the first part of each guide, do all the drills, and skip the advanced sections unless I finish early and have time to come back to the advanced parts. My goal was to finish one guide per week and two guides if they are shorter.

Thoughts on how to maximize my time?
Sentence Correction and the Advanced Quant Guide are the biggest money makers.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead