710 (Q48/V39) and glad its over! Phew! :-)

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I got at 710 and it was a BIG BIG surprise, since I thought I had totally messed up Quants.

At one point in the Math section I thought, I'd just scrap the test, right there, and I knew for sure I had to retake the test (which I do not intend to, now!).

However, I took the break after the Math section and was able to talk myself into giving the verbal section my best shot. Some memories of BAD maths kept flashing during the Verbal section, but I was able to shut them out.

I am glad the GMAT journey is over. Yes of course, I sincerely hope I don't flunk AWA.

Will now begin the next step of the MBA battle - applications.

Guys, thanks for all the tips, insights and material. This forum rocks!

Cheers and Good Luck to all!

Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by hwiya320 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:33 am
congratulation on your GREAT score!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:590
mba09admit wrote:I got at 710 and it was a BIG BIG surprise, since I thought I had totally messed up Quants.

At one point in the Math section I thought, I'd just scrap the test, right there, and I knew for sure I had to retake the test (which I do not intend to, now!).

However, I took the break after the Math section and was able to talk myself into giving the verbal section my best shot. Some memories of BAD maths kept flashing during the Verbal section, but I was able to shut them out.

I am glad the GMAT journey is over. Yes of course, I sincerely hope I don't flunk AWA.

Will now begin the next step of the MBA battle - applications.

Guys, thanks for all the tips, insights and material. This forum rocks!

Cheers and Good Luck to all!

Great man.....Pls share your exp with us..in lil more detail
I am gonna get u my love(GMAT)