60-day GMAT study Guide

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

60-day GMAT study Guide

by vbulusu » Sun May 06, 2012 7:19 pm
Hi All,
Would the 60-day study guide be updated for OG 13? It will be very useful for people taking GMAT post June 5th, since OG-13 will be updated for IR section, I am guessing a lot of people will follow OG-13.
Thanks
Vinod

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon May 07, 2012 7:04 am
vbulusu wrote:Hi All,
Would the 60-day study guide be updated for OG 13? It will be very useful for people taking GMAT post June 5th, since OG-13 will be updated for IR section, I am guessing a lot of people will follow OG-13.
Thanks
Vinod
Hi Vinod,

I'm currently in the process of updating the Study Guide. I'm hoping to have it completed in the next 2-3 weeks.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

by vbulusu » Mon May 07, 2012 8:25 am
Thanks Brent, much appreciated

Followed by:1 members

by Kemmy G » Sun May 13, 2012 3:41 am
Hello Brent.
I attended the QS MBA fair yesterday and a representative from the GMAC was present. I don't know how helpful this will be for people out there, since it's so close, but here goes- the rep. said that the GMAT is changing on June 4. That will be a Monday. I say this because I've come across different articles where it was said that the format will change on June 2, and then others that said June 5. June 5 is a Tuesday but I'm not very familiar with how the GMAC timetable is structured so I assumed that it didn't matter. So for those who don't want to try the new format yet, I guess June 2nd is their last chance to take the GMAT as we presently know it. Hope this helps!

K

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 am
Kemmy G wrote:Hello Brent.
I attended the QS MBA fair yesterday and a representative from the GMAC was present. I don't know how helpful this will be for people out there, since it's so close, but here goes- the rep. said that the GMAT is changing on June 4. That will be a Monday. I say this because I've come across different articles where it was said that the format will change on June 2, and then others that said June 5. June 5 is a Tuesday but I'm not very familiar with how the GMAC timetable is structured so I assumed that it didn't matter. So for those who don't want to try the new format yet, I guess June 2nd is their last chance to take the GMAT as we presently know it. Hope this helps!

K
Hi Kemmy G,

Very interesting. The mba.com site (https://www.mba.com/the-gmat/nex-gen/ans ... tions.aspx) says: The GMAT exam will not be offered June 3 or June 4 while test centers prepare to administer the new version of the exam.

Not sure what the deal is there. However, as you said, the last day to take the non-IR GMAT is June 2, 2012.

Thanks Kemmy G

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Deependra » Thu May 17, 2012 4:39 am
I have delayed my preps for the 60 day GMAT guide but now want to go with verbal and come later to maths as from engineering background i guess verbal is what will be of pivotal.. Not being consistent in studies is probably the sole reason for failures in such exam...