GMAT coaching in Gurgaon

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by jasvir_kaur » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:58 am
The Iceman wrote:Done. All the best!

Hi @The Iceman ,

Could you please advise me the best place for GMAT coaching in Gurgaon. Here is my email id : [email protected]

Thanks in advance ! :)

Best Regards,
Jasvir Kaur

by dinesh86 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:58 am
please mail me details of private tutor

[email protected]

by akshay1509 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:01 am
Hi guys. I would like to strongly recommend GMAT tutor Chiranjeev Singh to take care of your GMAT worries. Chiranjeev or CJ as he is known among his students is someone who pays a lot of attention towards understanding your mistake and weak areas. He discusses different types of problem to assess your conceptual understanding and accordingly tailors the class approach. The best part about CJ is that he is his own master. Teaching privately on his own makes him more committed while enrolling students. The other good part about CJ is that he stretches himself to meet your deadlines. For someone like me who was looking to make the R1 deadline for MBA apps CJ was kind enough to take classes late in the night over a 3 week period so that we could get my doubts sorted. I scored a 710 with a minimum prep thanks to CJ overwhelming support.
I will highly recommend CJ for your GMAT.

Hope you find it useful. All the best to future applicants
BR
Aksay

by dhawalaxl » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:58 am
Hi everyone,

I have been teaching verbal ability to GMAT aspirants for a few years now and am available for private/group coaching in Gurgaon. What do I know about GMAT, you ask. Well, I'm an ISB alumnus and scored a 770 on the GMAT. Hit me up at [email protected] if you would like to talk.

Cheers and happy prepping!

by checkinsaheli » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:47 am
HI please can anyone help me with Chiranjeev's number ?

by anand87 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:16 am
Hi @The Iceman ,

Please let me know the best source for GMAT coaching in Gurgaon. Here is my email id : [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Anand