GMAT coaching in Gurgaon

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by dshail » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:39 am
Hi Iceman

I am planning to take GMAT in this year end, can you please help me with the reviews for the coaching institutes like Princeton Review, Jamboree, PythaGurus and Veritas Prep?

Also it would be helpful if you can mail or PM me the details of the private tutors for both QA and VR in Gurgaon?

Thanks
Shailender

[email protected]

by rupam_01 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:07 pm
Can anyone please share private tutor details for Verbal and Quant at

[email protected]

by sandeshmishra » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:24 pm
Hi,
All of you its SANDESH again
I was very confused about the coaching my frnds suggested me for the PRINCETON
I joined and really awesome class enviroment
I am enjoying the experience of the senior faculties like RENU mam Sukhraj sir
they are amazing
its a really good decision to join princeton to improve scores

by shyamRao » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:08 am
Hi all,
Please provide me details of Best GMAT tutors of Gurgaon , Please help.
my mail id is [email protected]
Raavi wrote:Hi iceman

I joined jamboree gurgaon almost one year back.. Not very satisfied wid verbal classes.. Want to start my preparation once again... Looking forward for a good private tutor... Please help.

Mail me at [email protected]

Regards

by sush123 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:59 am
Hi all,

After going through lots of blogs and visiting almost all the GMAT institutes at gurgaon, I plan to join Veritas Prep.

As such I feel its world's best test prep so I trust they would see the Indian partners follow the same.
I would really appreciate if I can have some studymate at beatthegmat.
I am planing to appear for the test by the end of June'14.

by saurabhbin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:05 pm
Guys - Please share the details of best GMAT private tutors in Gurgaon. I need to begin classes for verbal urgently.
I am planing to appear for the test by the starting of July'14.
I am targeting 720+ score
Mail me at [email protected]

by anjali.chawla » Thu May 22, 2014 10:28 pm
Pythagurus is the worst institute ever. The staff is too rude and snobbish and the lady, Gitika, whose number is given on the website( i think she is the owner) was not even interested in listening to my queries about the program. I wonder, what would their teaching standards be, when they are not even courteous to their perspective students. hated it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

by targetgmat14 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 pm
Guys,

I am starting GMAT Prep and looking for good GMAT Preparation Institutes in Gurgaon, I saw the posts in this forum of not so good feedback abt pythagurus and Jamboree. Can you please suggest me some other Tutors.. Specially who can help me in Quant area which is my biggest fear

Please share your experiences reply or send me message at [email protected]

Thanks!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:770

by perwinsharma » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:57 pm
Hello guys

The average GMAT score at Veritas Prep for the GMAT @ Gurgaon for the month of June is 680 with 4 of its students scoring a 700+
With the best possible study material and the realistic tests, Veritas stands at top once again

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:28 am
For students who require a more focused approach for Improvement in their GMAT score, I would like to invite them to take take personal Tutoring so that your problem areas are handled in the most efficient and personal manner.

I propose to offer them ONE-ON-ONE Faculty Led classes.

We have great expertise and Successful results with students like you who require more attention and focused approach. We take all classes personally and enrich students learning required to take a leap forward.

We welcome you for a Free Demo class.

Please get in touch at your Convenience and Check the testimonial on our website and Linked-In profiles!!!
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

by coolisfool » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:08 am
Hi guys,

This is Arpit, I am planning to appear for GMAT in coming few months, but would like to join a coaching institute in Gurgaon. I had gone through the reviews below, seems you guys are quit experienced, can you please suggest which institute to join for preparation.

Regards,
Arpit

Legendary Member

by GMATinsight » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:26 am
Hi Arpit,

Don't go and join any coaching based on suggestion of others. You must join a place based on your own Experience. Take a demo class everywhere you have on your list and then decide which place, faculty can help you the best for GMAT preparation.

The most important part of any coaching is the quality of instruction, co-operativeness of faculty to take your doubts and ability to help you improve. Therefore primarily it's all about the faculty.

I would encourage you to schedule a Free demo class with us and have an experience which can help you further decide which place to join and why.

All the best!!!
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

by manyaabroadtpr » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:03 am
"Hi, We offer one of the best gmat coaching in New Delhi / NCR. Through our processes, standard systems, expert coaches, innovative teaching pedagogues, we have guided several students for GMAT. We also work closely with each candidate to ensure constant motivation all through the preparation.

If you would like to know more, we can arrange for a call for you with one of our expert coaches

Legendary Member

by GMATinsight » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:36 pm
Hi Students,

Don't go and join any coaching based on suggestion of others. You must join a place based on your own Experience. Take a demo class everywhere you have on your list and then decide which place, faculty can help you the best for GMAT preparation.

The most important part of any coaching is the quality of instruction, co-operativeness of faculty to take your doubts and ability to help you improve. Therefore primarily it's all about the faculty.

I would encourage you to schedule a Free demo class with us and have an experience which can help you further decide which place to join and why.

All the best!!!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

by manyaabroadtpr » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:08 am
The best way to choose a coaching institute is to visit their centres closest to you and speak to consultants or coaches. We at Manya Abroad also provide a provision for you to visit our centre and appear for a mock test. Post which you can speak to one of our mentors, analyse your strong and weak areas and then decide on how you wish to proceed further.

We at Manya Abroad - the Princeton Review have over 11 years of experience and are a leading GMAT coaching institute in Delhi / Gurgaon and we are hopeful we can provide the best advice in the industry.

Hope this helps.