Esslingen MBA

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Esslingen MBA

by gauravbasuroy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:54 pm
Any insights on the Esslingen International Industrial MBA would be really helpful

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Catriona » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:02 am
Hi there,

I cannot pretend to give you unbiassed information on the Esslingen MBA, as I work in the Esslingen Graduate School. However, I'll give you an overview from my perspective, and perhaps you will be able to contact current students or alumni for their opinion.

The Esslingen English Masters Programs have existed since 1999, they were among the first in Germany, and have continued to be very successful since. Esslingen is in the middle of the automobile industry in Germany - Daimler/ Mercedes and Porsche are nearby, as well as many other top international industrial companies. This is, of course, of great benefit when it comes to a thesis / internship position, or indeed to future employment.

To find out full details about the MBA, have a look at the mba website: www.graduate-school.de/mba .

Looking forward to seeing you in Esslingen some time!

Regards,

Catriona Fekete-Nester
Esslingen Graduate School

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:35 pm
You'll find it difficult to get a lot of information on the non-traditional business schools here. This board largely focuses on US business schools and a few select European schools like LBS, Oxford, HEC, etc. Is there a Esslingen MBA alumni group you could track down? Or maybe ask the school to put you in touch with some alumni so you can ask questions and get more details.
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!