Regarding GMAT

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Regarding GMAT

by gaffar » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:34 pm
Hi,

I am Gaffar from Bangladesh, I am novice in GMAT. I do have a plan to take test on December. How can I make myself to prepare for GMAT? Any one can show me the way?

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:48 am
gaffar wrote:Hi,

I am Gaffar from Bangladesh, I am novice in GMAT. I do have a plan to take test on December. How can I make myself to prepare for GMAT? Any one can show me the way?
You've come to the write website. Just start exploring, and you'll learn how to prepare.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by hungry2learn » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:29 am
Hi ,

I'm Aiming for the GMAT , and well have about 50 days till my exam ( though it is not scheduled , i plan to take it by end of July or start of August ) , i am worried if i am making a mistake and probably being too naive about the way i'm approaching it , just saw the 60 day guide plan all i ask is will it be proper for me to start following it considering that my Math is weaker than usual .

Need some words and a a steady plan off approach .

Any one willing to help !
Only Success has it's Kith and Kin , Failure has none .
--Sir Winston Churchill

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 am
hungry2learn wrote:Hi ,

I'm Aiming for the GMAT , and well have about 50 days till my exam ( though it is not scheduled , i plan to take it by end of July or start of August ) , i am worried if i am making a mistake and probably being too naive about the way i'm approaching it , just saw the 60 day guide plan all i ask is will it be proper for me to start following it considering that my Math is weaker than usual .

Need some words and a a steady plan off approach .

Any one willing to help !
The Study Guide can help you. It ensures that you cover all of the concepts required to take the GMAT. The last 17 days of the Guide are spent working on any weaknesses you have identified. So, if you need more work on Math, you can spend those days working on Math.

Aside: Next week, the Guide will be updated to include preparation for the new IR section.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com