I'm working in the OG Quant. Review book (skinny green one) and on the cover it says "New organization of questions in order of difficulty". Its obvious they get harder as you go along, but does anyone have an idea of where the medium difficulty questions start, and then where the most difficult start? There are 176 questions in the Problem Solving section and I did the 1st 40, which were way too easy. I'm skipping to question 100 and will work from here till the end. I'm trying to get an accurate idea of where I stand in Problem Solving.
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















