How is the LPU MBA interview?

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

How is the LPU MBA interview?

by arru_ji » Thu May 09, 2024 8:04 pm
Dear I could be of your help in this area. As I am faculty of management in LPU and I have been part of many MBA interviews.

MBA interviews are conducted online in which you can participate after clearing LPUNEST or any national level test like CAT, MAT, CMAT etc. Once your LPUnest result is out on the portal, dates to appear in interview will be visible. You can select the date and time slot as per your liking. Make sure you have a proper working Laptop or Desktop with Web cam with stable internet connection.

LPU MBA interviews are structured to evaluate the candidate on the following parameters:

1: communication skills

2: Career orientation, Aspirations and goals

3: General awareness

It generally composed of two rounds and two teachers who ask you question to mark you on the above given parameters. Some of the common MBA interview questions are:

For First round:

· Introduce your self

· Why do you want to do MBA?

· What are your hobbies

· What are your strength and weaknesses

· Who is your source of your inspiration

And could have some situation based questions also like:

· You have planned a trip for 5 friends and budget out the expenses required to execute the plan

· And what if at the last moment one the friend back out. How it will impact your budget

For the second round:

· Which MBA specialization you are thinking to opt

· The current economic and business environment

· The impact of the same on economy

· Define your leadership skills

MBA interview is not very rigorous in nature. It is planned to check the professional orientation of the students. So don’t get nervous, be natural, response with confidence and do read current affairs.

All the Best