Is pursuing an MBA from LPU a good decision? How is the university's placement record and reputation in the market?

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hey there! If you're thinking about pursuing an MBA degree, there are plenty of colleges and universities out there to choose from.

However, I highly recommend checking out the MBA program at LPU. Not only will you receive top-notch education and practical experience, but you'll also gain a solid foundation in general business management with a focus on your specific interests.

Plus, a degree from LPU is widely recognized and accepted by US organizations, thanks to the Business School's accreditation by the ACBSP (that's the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs of the USA, in case you were wondering).

The university boasts an impressive track record of placing students in more than 150 companies, including big names like ITC, Asian Paints, HDFC, Federal Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, Moody's Analytics, WNS Global, and many more. And with a placement rate of around 90%, you'll be in great hands when it comes to landing a job after graduation.

What's more, LPU offers some exciting opportunities for students who want to earn a degree from a foreign university. With articulation programs and the 1+1 program, you can study for a year at LPU and then spend your final year abroad to earn a degree from a foreign university. How cool is that?

If you're still on the fence, I encourage you to check out LPU's website for more information. Trust me, you won't regret considering this amazing institution.

Good luck with your decision!