B arch : How can I join in cet for b arch

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

B arch : How can I join in cet for b arch

by Manan_LPU » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:38 pm
"I am not much aware of the B.Arch programme at IPU(Indraprasth University) but being alumni of LPU can share the same about LPU The university that has excelled the majority of its competitors is Lovely Professional University. Whether it's academics, athletics, or cultural activities, the institution has a long list of awards to illustrate its worth. This is one of the factors that has helped it become one of India's fastest-growing colleges. By 2025, I believe Lovely Professional University will have established itself as a Center of Design Excellence in Academics, Consultancy, and Research, and will be among India's Top 5 Institutions of Architecture, Design, and Planning disciplines, as well as among the top 100 schools worldwide. LPU School of Architectural and Design is one of Punjab's premier institutions, and Higher Education Review has named it one of India's top ten promising architecture institutes. We teach our students to be lateral thinkers by emphasizing the critical design approach in an era of smart cities, sustainable structures, and modern interiors. This is what I'm saying. My younger brother is a B.Architecture student at Lovely Professional University. The feedback has been positive. I'll go through a few aspects that will assist you in making a decision:- He has attended seminars and guest lectures by experienced and professional architects, which are offered on a regular basis to help students improve their expertise. Raj Rewal, Ar. PSN Rao, Ar. Sangeet Sharma, and others are among the most well-known architects in the world. During an immersive learning week, architecture students recorded the structures and learned from Live Case Examples. They pay regular site visits to gather understanding of the newest building processes, which they then incorporate into their design projects. Students can work as architects for private, public, and semi-public organisations such as the Public Works Department, Municipal Corporations, Improvement Trusts, NHAI, Indian Railways, Metro Rail Corporations, and Development Authorities such as PUDA, HUDCO, and CIDCO. Study tours, which include visits to architectural and notable locations, are an important element of the curriculum since they give students with the most opportunities to learn about the technical aspects of architecture. Students become architects who design buildings and infrastructure that are worldwide recognised after being exposed to an international environment and having access to the most up-to-date tools, software, and technology.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Re: B arch : How can I join in cet for b arch

by Awaken » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:47 am
LPU receives highest NAAC grade i.e. A++ with 3.68 crore on 4 point scale as per the Ministry of Education , Government of India .
Dear candidate, LPU offers B. Arch. programme which has the duration of 5 years . C.O.A approved professional degree offering elite architectural education and nourishing students with designing and software skills. The eligibility criteria is -
Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science or IT or Business Study or Engineering Graphics or Informatics Practice or Technical Vocational Subject subject to qualifying NATA 2024
Or
Pass with 50% in Diploma (any stream) (3 years) (with Mathematics) or equivalent, subject to qualifying NATA 2024.
Admission Criteria
Merit prepared with weightage of 50% marks for aptitude tests (NATA 2024) and 50% marks in the qualifying examination, subject to eligibility criteria.
For admission in this programme , NATA is mandatory . LPUNEST test is not required . The programme fees per semester is 120000 INR , without any scholarship . The programme specific outcomes are -
Comprehend design approach and inter-relationship of function, circulation, structure, material and construction, climatology, services, form, aesthetics and apply the knowledge in built environment.
Interpret the facet of architectural design and urban realm context through schematic drawings, project report, physical model and 3 D visualizations.
Appraise through research, aspects of anthropometry, building technology, materials, structural analysis, history, art, culture, humanities, landscape, assessment methods, architectural computation, management of resources.
Evaluate legal and regulatory framework for application in planning and design of architectural and urban scale projects.

Thank you .

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
To join a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program through the Common Entrance Test (CET) in India, you typically need to follow a series of steps. connections nyt

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts