I don't know which branch to select in Engineering in LPU???

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
See, all the branches are having the equal weightage in India for the development of mankind that's what engineering is...right. So based upon your own interest / current scenario ,/ scope of that only you should select. In current scenario CSE / IT have the most fancy package as well the demanding too as well and for the constant growth, go with the option Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics Engineering. LPU is the best engineering college in Punjab for CSE. Now coming to the question you have asked, number of admissions in CSE department have been increased Over the period of years over the period of years and has become one of the popular courses among engineering aspirants. It focuses on the basic elements of computer programming and networking. Curriculum in CSE branch is very well designed such that students can learn everything from basics to the In-depth knowledge of this field. University provide LIVE PROJECTS to the students for the learning of new age Industrial requirements. Such kind of activities will bring students one step closer to the growth and experience. It is a hands on experience to develop a sense of problem-solving, and critical thinking in order to gain real-life understanding along with skills addition to core curriculum, the course offers subjects like communication and soft skills to enhance personality. Professors are easily approachable in the college and are well experienced. They are very supportive of all the aspects. We can contact them anytime for our study purpose.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
LPU ranked 50th in Engineering stream , as per Ministry of education government of India , amongst private and government universities under NIRF.
Dear candidate, LPU offers number of streams under engineering programme . You can select any branch as per your choice , as you will get quality education from the mentors and good placement packages from companies also at the time of placements in campus . Here , I would like to share the name of branches that are provided to students -
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) , Mechanical Engineering (ME) , Biotechnology (BT) , Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) , ME-Mechatronics , Food Technology , Robotics and Automation , Information Technology (IT) , Automobile Engineering (AE) , Biomedical Engineering (BE) , Mathematics and Computing , Electrical Engineering (EE) , Aerospace Engineering , Chemical Engineering (CHE) , Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) , Civil Engineering (CE) etc.

To know more about them , kindly visit lpu.in.

Thank you .