Can I get direct admission in LPU

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Can I get direct admission in LPU

by Manan_LPU » Thu May 04, 2023 8:35 pm
One of the requirements for eligibility is the LPUNEST. Therefore, whether it is required or not depends on the course for which you are applying. Because it aids a candidate in receiving a scholarship even though it is not a requirement for qualifying. There is a cut off for the LPUNEST for each course that you must meet in order to be admitted into that course. In addition to meeting the eligibility requirements, you must also take the LPUNEST, which depends on the domain into which you wish to enroll. The structure of the examination will vary depending on the course you want to enroll in since it is an objective exam. The timing for the LPUNEST exam also depends on the programme you want to enroll in. Even the sample test from the prior year is available for download for B.Tech courses on the LPU website. However, to access the syllabus for the remaining courses, go to the LPU website and click on the LPUNEST Tab>Information Tab>Sample Questions. The aspirant must apply on the LPU website and reserve a slot in order to do so. In a proctored mode, the candidate will take the LPUNEST online while seated at home.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Re: Can I get direct admission in LPU

by Awaken » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:09 pm
Yes dear, under LPU in some courses you can take direct admission without qualifying any entrance test . Here I would like to suggest some programme names such as -
BCA , BSc.(IT) (Including with International Credit Transfer option) , B.Sc. (Food Technology) , B.Sc. (Biotechnology) , B.Sc. (Microbiology) , B.Sc. (Zoology) , B.Sc. (Physics) , B.Sc. (Chemistry) , B.Sc. (Mathematics) , BBA (3yrs) (Including with International Credit Transfer option), BBA (IT) , B.Com (Including with International Credit Transfer option), B.Sc. (Hons) Economics , BBA (Tourism and Hospitality) , BBA (Airlines and Airport management) , B.A.(Fine Arts) , Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) , B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication) , B.A. (Music Vocal/ Theatre) , BPA (Music Vocal/ Theatre) , Integrated B.A. - B.Ed. , Integrated B.Sc. - B.Ed. etc. To know more about them , you can visit lpu.in.

I hope this helps , Thank you .