Target Test Prep Student Rohan Scored 740 on the GMAT

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

:wave: Hello, my friends at Beat The GMAT!

Like many GMAT students, Rohan started his GMAT preparation relying on the Official Guide. However, he quickly found that he wasn’t getting the type of guidance that would result in meaningful score gains. “I realized that there was something lacking in my preparation, which was a good direction,” Rohan says.

So, he began researching GMAT study resources online. Quickly, a common theme emerged. “Reviews for Target Test Prep were really high, and really consistently high,” Rohan says.

He decided to give the TTP course a shot, and after just 2 months of studying with TTP, he reached his 740 score goal on his first GMAT attempt.

“The study material from Target Test Prep was top-notch,” Rohan says. “I had a goal of 740, and I actually got a 740, and I must say, it was because of Target Test Prep … Following their course structure will deliver you your desired score."

Check out Rohan’s GMAT journey, in which he discusses the ups and downs of his journey to a 740 score and how having the right study resource made all the difference.

Tired of trying prep course after prep course without getting the results you need? The TTP GMAT course will be a game-changer for you!

Start your full-access $1 trial today and see for yourself why so many GMAT test-takers make the switch to TTP. Top scores are what we do!

Warmest regards,
Scott