How Saurabh Scored GMAT 740 With V42 in 2 Months

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

How Saurabh Scored GMAT 740 With V42

Like many GMAT test-takers, Saurabh started his search for the best GMAT prep course by reading reviews on online forums to see what past GMAT students recommended.

“Target Test Prep was the only course which had nearly perfect reviews,” Saurabh says. “It was the highest rated, so that really attracted me.”

Since the Target Test Prep GMAT Course was also an affordable option, Saurabh decided to give TTP’s $1 trial a shot, knowing he wouldn’t be priced out of the course if he wanted to stick with it. And he saw right away that TTP would get him to his GMAT score goal.

“Having a well-designed platform is very important for you to be able to sit for long hours and for the platform to be able to engage you for long hours,” Saurabh says. “So I would say an underrated aspect of the course is the design of the platform, which is really beautifully designed. As a professional product manager, I was actually quite impressed with the whole user experience.”

Staying engaged in his GMAT studies paid off big on test day: after just 2 months of studying with the TTP course, Saurabh scored an impressive 740 (Q49/V42) on the GMAT.

His advice to other GMAT test-takers? “If you choose Target Test Prep, don’t look back,” Saurabh says. “It’s going to be a fantastic experience, and at the end of it, you are going to get the result you aimed for.”

:idea: Watch Saurabh's GMAT journey with Target Test Prep here.

Whatever your starting point or your score goal, the Target Test Prep GMAT Course will be a game-changer for you. See for yourself why students of all levels choose TTP for their GMAT prep with a 5-day trial of the course for just $1.

Warmest regards,
Scott