Thank You Team TTP for the 90 point improvement

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Well, I had purchased TTP Course after going through its reviews and the 5 day access trial. My main goal was to get an improvement in Verbal, where I was struggling despite best efforts.
The Verbal Course was a game changer for me. I had done EGMAT earlier followed by self study using Manhattan Verbal Course. But I was not able to get a breakthrough. The Verbal Course was structured with excellent tips. To aid my Verbal Course preparations (which I finished in a month) were practice questions solved by Scott and his unique style of addressing - All Right team TTP. A week into the course I could see the difference. The Sentence Correction and CR Courses are simply awesome. I was able to get a jump from V28 to V40 in GMAC Official Tests.
Coming to Quant Course, which I did thoroughly in the 2nd month primarily for revision, it is simply exhaustive. All possible methods and practice questions are there, which are near similar to the actual exam. I used this as a revision tool and it helped me save a lot of time. I was able to score 90-100 per cent in the chapter and global tests.
The IR course was also straightforward and AWA template was simple. What stood out for me was the personal touch. My mentor Marty was great, always available when i needed him and posed a query, with an objective feedback. I simply followed his instructions and at times revised and re-revised certain portions.
Overall a great course.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members
Hi Rohit Prakash,

Congrats on an awesome score increase!

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder and CEO
[email protected]

See why Target Test Prep is rated 5 out of 5 stars on BEAT the GMAT. Read our reviews

ImageImage