Last Chance to Get 15% OFF Target Test Prep

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

:wave: Hello, my friends at Beat The GMAT!

It’s your LAST CHANCE to take advantage of Target Test Prep’s Memorial Day sale and save big on your GMAT prep. Purchase any plan before midnight and enter coupon code MEMORIAL15 at checkout to get 15% off any plan.

We helped thousands of test-takers around the world SCORE BIG on GMAT test day.

Jay’s GMAT 790 Story

After just 2 months of studying with the TTP GMAT course, Jay scored an incredible 790 (Q51/V49) on his first GMAT attempt. “TTP really worked well for me because it’s really organized,” Jay says. ”You see exactly what you need to do every day, so you can just focus on the studying part.” Jay tells his inspiring story here.

Dalal’s GMAT 780 Story

Using the TTP course, Dalal increased her GMAT score by 530 points, from 250 (Q7/V15) to 780 (Q50/V47). “From the moment I started studying with TTP’s software, I was amazed by how simple and fun their program was,” Dalal says. “They made jumping into studying effortless.” Hear about her GMAT journey here.

Isaac’s GMAT 790 Story

The TTP course gave Isaac a road map to GMAT success, propelling him to a phenomenal 790 (Q51/V49) on test day. "The format that TTP uses is amazing,” Isaac says. “Having a clear progression of things to do really helped." Learn how he surpassed his GMAT goal in this exclusive interview.

Karn’s GMAT 780 Story

Karn studied with the TTP course for 4 months and scored an amazing 780 (Q50/V48) on his first GMAT attempt. “I owe a big part of my achievement to the Target Test Prep online self-study course,” Karn says. Check out his live interview here.

Zeke’s GMAT 770 Story

How did Zeke juggle GMAT prep and a full-time job and still manage to score an outstanding 770 (Q49/V48) on test day? By studying with the TTP course! “Target Test Prep is by far the best program I could’ve used,” Zeke says. “It provided such a structured way for me to study that I could see tangible results.” Hear his story here.

Don’t miss out on this chance to get started on the road to GMAT success. Grab your discount today before it’s too late!

Don’t miss out on your chance to get an unbeatable GMAT course at an unbeatable price. Our 15% off sale ends tomorrow. Grab your discount while you still can!

Warmest regards,
Scott