GMAT Prep Completely Lost my CAT Score

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

GMAT Prep Completely Lost my CAT Score

by sy323 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:23 pm
I took Cat I twice which included a score reset.
I then took Cat II today. After seeing the result and going to the review screen. I closed GMAT Prep. When I reopened it there is no trace of the CAT II that I took.

This is very disappointing, having spent 3 hours effort I now cannot review my results. This also interrupts my review plan...

Is there any way to retrieve this CAT?

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 am
Please send an email to [email protected] with a description of your issue as well as your contact information, and someone will reach out to help you with this.

Thank you!

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by ItsTheAnaMal » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:25 am
This same thing happened to me! I started to take Exam 4 from Test Pack 1 and the software kept freezing the answer choices but kept the clock running. I ended the exam and reset to take it again. I went through the entire exam and received a score. When I went to review my responses, I was sent back to the exam screen where any record of my exam was erased. I tried opening and closing GMATPrep to see if that would solve the issue and even restarted my computer, but there is no trace of my exam. It is very disappointing since I spent so much time taking the exam! I am also sitting for the real exam this Friday and was hoping to review my responses prior to taking the test. Is there any way to retrieve my responses/score?