More CR Practise Questions

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

More CR Practise Questions

by lip3 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:10 am
Hi everyone,

I am looking for materials for improving score for the CR section. I have read over the CR bible and found it great, but it lack the practice. I was hoping that someone can guide me in the direction of how to improve my CR score. I have also gone through the OG 12 CR questions once. Are there any good resources out there that provides extra practice in this section. Any recommendations would be invaluable. Thank you so much in advance.

Patrick

Legendary Member
Followed by:26 members

by mundasingh123 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:26 am
lip3 wrote:Hi everyone,

I am looking for materials for improving score for the CR section. I have read over the CR bible and found it great, but it lack the practice. I was hoping that someone can guide me in the direction of how to improve my CR score. I have also gone through the OG 12 CR questions once. Are there any good resources out there that provides extra practice in this section. Any recommendations would be invaluable. Thank you so much in advance.

Patrick
go thru egmat , mstergmat trials , read og verbal supplement , get lsat material .other than the sources i cited , get btg practice questions , any testprep company stuff , create 200 posts on gmatclub, get gmatclub tests
I Seek Explanations Not Answers