Can I take my GMATPrep tests from MBA.com@MGMAT facility?

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
I am a student I recently took a one day course and I still have access to your manhattan facility. Is it possible for me to use your faciltiy to simulate the gmat with my additional prep classes after tomorrow I will have taken all 6 MGMAT tests.

Thanks for answering I appreciate it.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by drhomler » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:05 pm
FYI-for anyone who is interested(I see that Stacie is out this week). I called up MGMAT and you can take the Gmatprep tests at their facility, I think for the sake of comfort level when you are at the "real" thing the more practic eyou can get in the simulated environment the better off you are. Since I work in the securities industry I have taken many an NASD exam in the pearson vue centers all over NY and Im familiar with what the experience will be like(and MGMATs is def. not identical) but you cannot put a price and comfort and ease so I would highly recommend to anyone taking the MGMAT program or using the facility to take the GMATprep tests there too.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:46 pm
I'm back now! Thanks for posting the info and I agree - if you live in / near Manhattan, definitely take advantage of the center!
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me