BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Best Quant overview??

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by Abby » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:45 pm
This is an old problem wrapped up in a new post, but I could not find a comprehensive answer to my question on the forum:


I just took the GMAT and did very poorly on the Quant, but nailed the Verb. section. Really, I only need to score around 650.

I have 1 month to study Quant before I retake the exam. I've been using the PowerPrep software and the Princeton Review Book. However, I found the quant questions on the actual test to be significantly tougher than the practice tests.

Looking through the forum, I've found some Quant study options:

* GMAT Hacks Book
* Manhattan Review TurboCharge (a lot of people thought this book was great, but many were turned off by errors in the book???)
* The Quant focus tests from mba.com

What do you all think of the 3 above? Are any worth the $? I learn best with a variety of tough questions and thorough explanations.

Thanks!
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by gabriel16 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:53 am
I am currently using the Manhattan GMAT books and have been very impressed with them thus far. I would highly recommend these books for people who are looking to improve their quantitative scores.
Join the discussion

by gaggleofgirls » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:20 pm
I have the GMAT Hacks book. It has been 22 years since I got my BA and pretty much that long since I have done this type of math. I really l9ike the complete explanations of the topics in the GMAT hacks book (I have completed it all). I have not yet taken the GMAT so I don't have a before and after comparison for you, but if you want to learn/re-learn the math, I really like th way the GMAT hacks book provide lessons on the topics, then drills and practice ?s that have really good explanations.

I have not looked at the Manhattan ones, so I can't compare.

-Carrie
Join the discussion