Not following norms

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Not following norms

by CrackGMAC » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:32 am
Hi All,

Some of us have not read the instrucations before. There is a important point that we should not post question if we can search them. In last two days in DS also I have found atleast 12 such question that have posted before. I had a long discussion with Crayma on this because I am look for few good question from GMAT prep which I am sure have been discussed earlier.

Please take atleast some time to look 4 ques. Moderators, I suggest that we make a habit that all the post should start with some sequence which contian some info at the question say Source (if there is one) - first five words of question.

This will help all of us a lot.

Suggestion welcome :idea:
Crack
Beat The GMAT

Legendary Member
Followed by:11 members

by cramya » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:55 pm
Definitely a good suggestion! I dont think there are any norms though i.e an accpeted question post format.

I am wondering if its a bit late though since this forum has almost every GMAT prep question hidden somewhere in the archives.

Most have the subject as "GMAT PREP some description" like GMAT PREP Absolutes/inequalities etc...

For new problems (not sure if there are any unless GMAC updates gmat prep question database witht brand new questions in the future) then it would be good if we posted the questions as GMAT PREP first few words of the actual question...

This is the reason we may see some repeats of the same question with a different subject line.

But still the search is a very good option before posting questions(especially GMAT PREP questions)

Regards,
Cramya

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Are we on this

by CrackGMAC » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:25 am
Guys are we following this. This will be of great help for all of us.

Thanks
Beat The GMAT