Search found 29 matches
1. From a group of 21 astronaut that includes 12 people with previous experience in space flight, a 3 person crew is to be selected so that exactly 1 person in the crew has previous experience in space flight. How many different crew of this type is possible? a. 432 b. 594 c. 864 d. 1330 e. 7980 2 M...
1. Is x + y < 1 a. X < 8/9 b. Y < 1/8 2. Is x + y < 1 a. X < 8/9 b. Y < 1/8 3. If m and n are integers, is m odd? a. n + m is odd b. n + m = n^2 + 5 4. if -2x > 3y, is x negative? a. Y > 0 b. 2x + 5y -20 = 0 5. A manufacturer produced x percent more video cameras in 1994 than in 1993 and y percent m...
1. The area of triangle â€œaâ€� is twice the area of triangle â€œbâ€�. let s be one side of b and S be the corresponding side in triangle â€œaâ€�; in terms of s, S =? The angles of the triangles are the same x,y &z. a. (Sqrt2/2)s b. (Sqrt3/2)s c. (Sqrt2)s d. (SQRT3)s e. 2s. 2. If x and y are positiv...
1. Is the average (arithmetic mean) of 5 different positive integers atleast 30? a. Each of the integer is a multiple of 10 b. The sum of the integer is 160 2. IxI = Y â€“ Z ? a. X + Y = Z b. X < 0 3. Warehouse Qâ€™s revenue from the sale of sofas was what percent greater this year than it was last ...
1. If x is a negative integer, which of the following expression has the least value? a. X^2 â€“ 0.5 b. X^2 â€“ 0.51 c. X^3 â€“ 0.502 d. X^3 â€“ 0.511 e. X^4 â€“ 0.512 2. If n is a multiple of 5 and n = p^2q, where p and q are prime numbers, which of the following will be a multiple of 25? a. P^2 b....
1. The sum of positive integers x and y is 77. What is the value of xy?
a. X = y+1
b. X and y have the same tens digit
2. In the xy-plane what is the y intercept of line l?
a. The slope of line L is 3 times the y intercept
b. The x intercept of line L is -1/3
3. If zt < -3, is Z<4?
1. The y-intercept of a line L is 4. If the slope of L is negative, which of the following could be the x intercept of L? a. -1 b. 0 c. 6 2. On the number line the segment from 0 to 1 has been divided into ticks every fifths (1/5) and sevenths (1/7). What is the least possible distance between any o...
1. In the xy-plane, line k pass through the points (1,1) and line m passes through the points (1,-1). Are the lines k and m perpendicular to each other?
a. Lines k and m intersect at the point (1,-1)
b. Line k intersects the x axis at the point (1,0)
2. If zt < -3, is Z<4?
1. If 0<r<1<s<2, which of the following must be less than 1? a. r/s b. rs c. s â€“ r 2. In the arithmetic sequence t1, t2, t3, â€¦â€¦..tn,â€¦.t1 = 23 and tn = tn-1 - 3 for n > 1. What is the value of n when tn = -4. a. -1 b. 7 c. 10 d. 14 e. 20 3. If n is a positive integer and the product of all th...
1. On a number line, if the number k is to the left of the number t, the product kt to the right of t?
a. T < 0
b. K < 1
2. is IxI > IyI ?
a. X^2 > Y^2
b. X > Y