Profile Evaluation Request For Top MIM

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation Request For Top MIM

by Akhil127 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:12 am
Hi everyone,
Thanks to BEAT the GMAT for all the help during my GMAT preparation

I am a Mechanical Engineering student (BTech 3rd year) from India (Thapar University is among top 25 engineering colleges in india)
I am aiming for a top MIM program anywhere in Europe or America

GMAT: 690 (Q47,V38), IR8, AWA4( also want to know how big an issue is it as AWA4 is only 18%ile)
CGPA: 7.2/10

Internships:
- 6 months internship at Indian Oil Corp. Ltd.
- 8 weeks internship at JIndal Stainless Ltd.

Extra curricular- Academics
- presented a research paper at ICPEME2018 International concernece in Barcelona( my only international experience so far)
- Mensa IQ level exam 98%ile
- Succesfully completed projects at internships

Extra curricular- Leadership
- Competent Leader at Toastmasters international
- Event Management Head at college fest
Publicity Mentor at another college fest
Worked at renouned NGO

By far I am intersted in IE Spain, ESSEC, WHU, DUKE, LBS, LSE, RSM ESCP but i am also open to more suggestions

It will also be helpful to know how much will a year's full time work experience in a good company will be able to enhance my chances into above schools as I am pretty confedent to land a decent job during my current college placements. Also if I get an years gap in both my degrees then I will be able to learn a foreign language and get certified online cources will good grades to justify my CGPA.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:3 members
Studying abroad is indeed a good opportunity for you. This is not just because of the exposure to the real world and a different education system, but also because you get the opportunity to travel to a new country and learn how to live alone in a different place. But it is essential to decide upon the right country based on many factors that you should be considering before taking the plunge.

To help you out with that, we’ve narrowed down the information on the top 5 countries in Europe where you might decide to complete your higher studies. During your study years, you can choose to stay in preferable second homes known as purpose-built student accommodations in your favorite country in Europe. To read more on how to study in Europe https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/study-in-europe

What is the Academic Eligibility Required for MS in Europe?
To become eligible to apply you need to hold a relevant undergraduate degree. There are no specific grade-point requirements to apply. You’ll also be required to submit official transcripts or records of your previous academic qualifications. To apply for MS in Europe read https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/apply-for-ms-in-europe