Job Prospects in US, Canada,Singapore

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Job Prospects in US, Canada,Singapore

by mohiit401 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:53 am
Hi.. I am from India. Will be appearing for GMAT very soon.. but recently I came in contact with an Indian who is pursuing his MBA in Schulich Business School,York University, Canada.The mentioned school is 1st/2nd ranked school of CAnada. The reviews which I got from that guy were worrisome. He told me that the situation there is not good. He is not even getting an internship to do(the guy has just completed his 1st yr).. This has led me to a lot of doubts about job prospects.. Hence I would like to know about the job prospects in different countries considering the present state of economy in respective countries.. Good job prospects accord to me is getting a good job before or at the end of graduation if a person is a good student and is going to graduate from one of the good business schools. TO be honest in India once we get into a good university we are assured of great jobs, one of the main reasons being the on-campus interviews.So any expert or person who can help?! Kindly give a comparative explanation about the job prospects amongst US,Canada and Singapore

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:93 members
GMAT Score:750

by brianlange77 » Sat May 24, 2014 6:54 pm
I think your best bet here is going to be to rely on 3rd party sources of information and reach out to the career centers at the schools directly. Your instinct is important and sending you the right signals here.

Good luck!

-Brian

Merci, Danke, Grazie, Gracias -- Whichever way you say it, if you found my post helpful, please click on the 'thank' icon in the top right corner of this post.

And I encourage you to click on 'follow' to track all my posts -- all the cool kids are doing it! :-)