GMAT Questions online

by Rakhi21 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:55 am
Hey Guys,
Where can I get some good questions online to practice for GMAT? Pls help

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:512 members
GMAT Score:770

by David@VeritasPrep » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:45 pm
For some great FREE GMAT practice questions you can try the Veritas Prep Question Bank. It has gotten some great reviews and provides you with quality explanations for the problems. https://www.veritasprep.com/gmat-question-bank/

For official questions that are delivered online, you can purchase the "Prep Pack 1" add-on to the GMAT Prep software found at MBA.com.

Both of these sources are great!
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by suk123 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:58 am
Dear Rakhi

As David said there are the Veritas Prep question bank (and the question there are pretty good too). Then you have Manhattan Question Bank and Kaplan Question Bank. (these are the three best sources I know off).

You also OG, OG Quant, OG Verbal and GMATPrep questions. But I strongly suggest you do them after you have done all the concept study. They, imho, should be the end point of your preparation.

The Important point about practice question is not only finding good questions to practice with but also avoiding bad questions. Questions that are not representative of the original GMAT, test topics not tested on the GMAT, test methods out of scope of the GMAT. These questions don't do your score any good plus they mostly act as demotivates. Some lesser known companies give you these questions for to make you sign up for their services.

Now, two final things. First, the number of questions, after a certain number, doesn't matter really; its the analysis of questions that become more important. Second, I think the moderate level (600-700) questions are far more important than the so called hard (or 700-800 level)questions in building your score.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:14 am
Rakhi21 wrote:Hey Guys,
Where can I get some good questions online to practice for GMAT? Pls help
This very site has THOUSANDS of practice questions that are accompanied by great solutions.

Also, to help you focus on one topic/concept at a time, you can use BTG's tagging feature. For example, here are all of the questions tagged as statistics questions: https://www.beatthegmat.com/forums/tags/ ... statistics
See the left side of that linked page for more tag options.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com