Online Publications for reading comprehension

This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:2 members

Online Publications for reading comprehension

by sukhman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:42 am
I have ordered digital subscriptions for Economist , Journal of american history and scientific american to practice reading and do good on reading comprehension , also for scientific american i subscribed to read past articles from 1993 but seems that i have to pay each past issue separate though current articles are available though i believe GMAT is unlikey to use current topics . I am not trying to cheat the system but get familiarity with variety of topics becuase sometimes for scientific and economic articles passages are so dense i dont seem to understand them , when i read them with my tutor , questions seemed easy to me I am talking about offical gmat prep 2.0 RCs , what type of articles should i read past topics though i acknowledge i dont have months to improve my reading.

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:512 members
GMAT Score:770

by David@VeritasPrep » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:14 am
Is your question, "what types of articles should you read?" As in which topics? Are you looking for the topics that are most likely to appear on the test? such as astronomy (a constant favorite) and women's and minority rights in the United States.

Is that the question? Or are you wondering what to read to improve your vocabulary or your ability to read dense paragraphs in English?
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by educationalfun » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:47 am
Try this online resource that I find easy to use where you can learn reading and comprehension much easily since there is a variety of info there that will catch your interest to keep reading and with time you will find that you are reading along more easily. Titles of every genre are found there thus you will be spoilt for choice. You will not be able to stop once you start on this site. https://easylearnreading.com

Regards
Daniele Wren