Prep4GMAT on the AppStore (developed by eladshush)

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:34 members
Hi All,

So after one year at MIT Sloan, I've decided to write a bit about my experience as well as my company - LTG - that develops a self-study mobile app for iPhone and iPad called Prep4Gmat (www.prep4gmat.com). This app has almost 2000 high quality study questions and using a unique study methodology that will help you master the concepts tested.

Today I am at MIT Sloan at the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Track, working on my startup and enjoying every moment. If I can summarize what I have studied so far at Sloan is: the most successful people are the ones that continue to try even when they fail!! So do not let go!

Feel free to ask any question. I promise to do my best to answer.
eladshush

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Santhanalakshmi » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:32 am
hey there! Congratulations!!!I read your GMAT success story few weeks back... It's inspiring and I admire your courage for taking it 5 times!! I hope this app is already attracting customers.. :) This app is only for apple users so what about android users? will you be making it available for the android users as well in the future? Good luck!!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:34 members

by Elad@Ready4GMAT » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:04 am
Santhanalakshmi wrote:hey there! Congratulations!!!I read your GMAT success story few weeks back... It's inspiring and I admire your courage for taking it 5 times!! I hope this app is already attracting customers.. :) This app is only for apple users so what about android users? will you be making it available for the android users as well in the future? Good luck!!

Hi Santhanalakshmi,

Thank you for you warm reply! We already have many users using the app and so far getting great feedback! It really helps student focus on their weaknesses and get a lot of practice questions that are testing a single concept over and over, until they master it.
As for Android users, not yet, but it's one of our next items.

eladshush