Help in choosing a not so Top ranked B school

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Profile : Indian male with 2.25 years of Project mgmt( Power sector ) experience with GMAT score of 640

As of now , I have admissions offer from Belkcollege of Business -UNCC and GISMA-Purdue program
( Germany)
I also got an admission offer from York University (Canada ) for which the deposit deadline is over.

Applied for Univ. of ALbereta , Canada for which the interview is yet to be completed.

Can somebody suggest me which would be the best among the lot for me ?

P.S: Planning to fund the education through loans. Max amount that I could invest is between about 62- 65,000 U.S dollars.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by MBAprep2 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:12 pm
Personally, I would research each school and find out the success rate of each in helping you determine which one has the best programs. Each school has variations that make it unique. I would go with the school that has the most popularity and the highest rate of completion.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by amit_enggvnit » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:38 am
I agree here with what MBAprep2 has said. In fact, I've written a post on "How to select a Business School" i.e what factors one must consider while selecting a business school. This helps a lot in finalizing which school to go to.! Hope this post helps.

https://amitkpandeyece.blogspot.in/2012/ ... a-for.html
Follow my Application Journey:
amitkpandeyece.blogspot.in