needs some more practice questions

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

needs some more practice questions

by sidharth1verma » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:31 pm
hey guys ,

can u suggest me some more gmat practice question(verbal) that where should i get(wthr that will be online or books),i ve already finished off OG'S ,kaplan,partly princtn,,,n thru online-->major tst,platinum,jumbo,,n two more sts whre some prctice quest were avilable,,,i wanna go 4 more practce ,,my accuracy rate was varies btween 60 to 70 % in that,,,can u suggest,, how i can improve maself more,,,

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

by Dan@VinciaPrep » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:23 am
Have you read the Manhattan GMAT SC book? I think it's one of the best SC books on the market. Besides that, you can do the paper tests from MBA.com that cost $25 for three. The idioms have changed a little but otherwise the verbal questions are still pretty good. Also, make sure you really learn from all of your mistakes- it won't do you much good to do hundreds of questions if you don't learn from the questions you've already done.
If my post helped you- let me know by pushing the thanks button ;)

I'm a private tutor in Paris, I provide online and in person consulting for the GMAT and MBA application essays.
GMAT tutor paris
Prepa GMAT

by sidharth1verma » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 am
thanks for the support & suggestion,,,i ve just started SC of MHT,,that book is really gud ,,,,

by sidharth1verma » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:43 am
can you suggest me which book is better betwn MTTN,S CR and Power score CR????