I don't know what to do

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

I don't know what to do

by diaca » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 am
I have studied for the Gmat for two months. I did all the manhattan practice test. My highest score was 680 and the lowest 570. After that I did the test from gmat prep and I got 570 and 610. Now I have seven days left to present the real test and I did two test from princeton review. I am very disappointed. yesterday I got 570, and today 480. I don't know what to do. The dead line is april 1 so I need to present the gmat at least two weeks prior to the dead line. I have been thinking in reschedule the exam, but I think that means to give up to one of the Universities (out of three) that I am applying for. I don't know if I should belive to the results of Princeton review .

Please some advice!!! today is the last day if I want to reschedule the exam!!!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by bellaray » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm
diaca wrote:I have studied for the Gmat for two months. I did all the manhattan practice test. My highest score was 680 and the lowest 570. After that I did the test from gmat prep and I got 570 and 610. Now I have seven days left to present the real test and I did two test from princeton review. I am very disappointed. yesterday I got 570, and today 480. I don't know what to do. The dead line is april 1 so I need to present the gmat at least two weeks prior to the dead line. I have been thinking in reschedule the exam, but I think that means to give up to one of the Universities (out of three) that I am applying for. I don't know if I should belive to the results of Princeton review .

Please some advice!!! today is the last day if I want to reschedule the exam!!!
Taking two tests on top of each other isn't that helpful. Running 40 laps around the football field right before the game doesn't help a persons performance. Give your mind time to rest. Take a day off....and study intently. Not like a supermarket sweep stake.

I wouldn't reschedule, just study, don't kill yourself studying, and go take the test...and if possible...try to enjoy taking the test.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by diaca » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:56 am
hehehe thank you, you are so right. I am going to take a deep breath and take the test this thrusday.

Legendary Member
Followed by:15 members

by AIM GMAT » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 am
diaca wrote:hehehe thank you, you are so right. I am going to take a deep breath and take the test this thrusday.
Just relax and u will definately do your best . Best wishes .
Thanks & Regards,
AIM GMAT