Finished GMAT, what next?

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Finished GMAT, what next?

by mba_aspirant911 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:31 pm
Hi All,

This is a very stupid/noob question. I have gained a lot of insight in relation to preparation for the GMAT and all the aspects of the exam from various articles and forums on this web site.

I understand that there are similar posts for the MBA application process. But since finishing the GMAT, I have been quite blind to the planning and preparation required for MBA applications. I was expecting something similar in line with GMAT preparation de-briefs.

Can someone point me to a series of articles that run through step-by-step, how to go about researching, planning and applying for MBAs at various B-schools (importantly, how other students have approached the process)? This may already exist on Beat The Gmat, but I would love to be pointed to a structured categorization of the thousands of posts/articles on this website.. if such a thing exists.

Cheers.

Community Manager
Followed by:27 members
GMAT Score:710

by dmateer25 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm
mba_aspirant911 wrote:Hi All,

This is a very stupid/noob question. I have gained a lot of insight in relation to preparation for the GMAT and all the aspects of the exam from various articles and forums on this web site.

I understand that there are similar posts for the MBA application process. But since finishing the GMAT, I have been quite blind to the planning and preparation required for MBA applications. I was expecting something similar in line with GMAT preparation de-briefs.

Can someone point me to a series of articles that run through step-by-step, how to go about researching, planning and applying for MBAs at various B-schools (importantly, how other students have approached the process)? This may already exist on Beat The Gmat, but I would love to be pointed to a structured categorization of the thousands of posts/articles on this website.. if such a thing exists.

Cheers.
Hey mba_aspirant911,

Congrats on finishing the GMAT. Check out this series of articles posted on BTG:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2009/09/ ... art-1-of-7

I think that will be a good starting point for you. Feel free to ask questions about researching, narrowing schools, applying, etc... There are plenty of experts and members that have gone through the process that can help.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by mba_aspirant911 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:12 am
Thank you very much! That's exactly what I was looking for as a starting point.