Knewton Discount (GMAT)

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Knewton Discount (GMAT)

by viveksharma247 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 am
Guys I have recently joined Knewton GMAT preparation course and received a $100 discount even when the promotional offer of $100 discount is over. In case any of you are interested in getting $100 off up front, PM me your name and email id. Also, when you become a member, you can also receive $100 off every time you refer a new person to Knewton. I believe that its a fabulous way of bringing down the course fee and introduce a needy to a brilliant program in the form of Knewton. Knewton is also the most economical GMATprep course in the market.

If interested, just message me your name and email id.

-Vivek

by Coin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 pm
Great hidden advertising. Posting this message with a uncommon userid, only two posts at BeatTheGmat and than giving away the same discount at Knewton that's widely available. The thought behind this is two way: first, it's seems that someone is positive about Knewton's service and you are 'lucky' enough to get this discount. Second, Knewton will benefit of the attention given so the Google rankings will be better.

Hidden advertising. Analytical skills not necessairy. :-)

by viveksharma247 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 pm
Great point there but generalization isn't always the answer. I am a student at Knewton and availed a discount of $100 as a friend who was already studying at Knewton refered me there. The same way I thought that somebody could be interested in taking advantage of the offer like I did. If I refer a candidate, the candidate will receive $100 discount and so would I. This is particularly useful as the promotional discounts are not available anymore. So, I think its a great way of recovering the cost of the course as more people you recommend, the more money you get off on the course. I hope you got my point and my sincere thanks to you for comparing my language with that of an advertisement! Might come in handy while taking GMAT ;) .

Finally about Knewton: I think they are by far much superior and cost effective than any other test prep companies that I have come across or researched about. So I would definitely recommend it to anybody in need of a GMAT course.

So, anybody if interested, do let me know your name and email id, I shall refer you to Knewton for the discount.

Best Regards
Vivek