Yet to seat 4 gmat=3weeks

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Yet to seat 4 gmat=3weeks

by Willy » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 pm
i decided that am going to seat 4 gmat 3 weeks from now ....
Am currently out of work, so i got plenty of time for reading(at most 5hrs a day) and babysitting my 1yr old...thats what i do everyday.

Started preparation on 11/1/2009...

will share the outcome and my preparation strategy..currently am using OG, Kaplan and Beat the gmat website only.
i have problems with SC so far...any help to crash this beast on a short notice will be appreciated

GMAT Score:750

by mishti86 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 pm
I know how you feel. Get OG 10, 11 and 12. That should it :)Also Kaplan 800 verbal is a good bet.

Do the sentence corrections, mark the ones you get wrong. Maintain a log of the errors you get and group them together under idioms, tenses, pronouns. This helps a lot.

Concentrate on eliminating the wrong answers. 3 of the 5 can be eliminated easily. The last two need some thinking. Read the the two carefully before deciding your answer. Dont skip words, check tenses and pronouns before you mark your answer.

may the force be with you!

Thanks

by Willy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm
Thanks for the infor...got the Kaplan and Manhattan sentence correction..

Thanks again and my the forces of crashing this beast be with me!