From 630 to 750 yiiyyee!!

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

From 630 to 750 yiiyyee!!

by hawlia » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:25 am
Hey Guys .. finally its over yes when i saw my score , it was hard to believe i asked the assistant thr that whether it's my score or smone else's in a lunatic tone.When i started preparing i got 630 in diagnostic test,tat wa not very encouraging and i actually thought of giving up after preparing for a while and not seein any improvement. But i kept on doing the hard work and practicing from the material which i think was very good. It really helped me, i solved around 20 mock tests which helped me build my stamina.I used to take these tests at the same appointed time as the actual one.

I would just like to advise all the GMAT aspirants that hardwork and preparing from the right material makes a huge difference. So don't give up and keep going and 750+ is nt far away.

cheers :)
you can go on this link for material from which i studied
https://bestgmatmaterial.blocked/
Last edited by hawlia on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legendary Member

by raunekk » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:50 am
Expert material???? :shock:
Last edited by raunekk on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Re: From 630 to 750 yiiyyee!!

by blaster » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 pm
hawlia wrote:Hey Guys .. finally its over yes when i saw my score , it was hard to believe i asked the assistant thr that whether it's my score or smone else's in a lunatic tone.When i started preparing i got 630 in diagnostic test,tat wa not very encouraging and i actually thought of giving up after preparing for a while and not seein any improvement. But i kept on doing the hard work and practicing from the material which i think is the best material available today for preparation of GMAT,the Expert's material. It really helped me, i solved around 20 mock tests which helped me build my stamina.I used to take these tests at the same appointed time as the actual one.

I would just like to advise all the GMAT aspirants that hardwork and preparing from the right material makes a huge difference. So don't give up and keep going and 750+ is nt far away.

cheers :)
what kind of material is that? and how we can get that one?

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by mbamaverick » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:47 am
sounds like a commercial for the material stated in the post...so be careful..

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by geet » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:40 am
guyz iGnore this fake experience ...itz just a Publicity stunt !!!!!