How good is Kaplan Coaching.

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

How good is Kaplan Coaching.

by Roshan2611 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:40 am
Hi,

I have recently enrolled myself with Kaplan for GMAT coaching. I just want to know how good their tests are in comparsion to the real GMAT.

I've heard alot of conflicting opinions about the Quality of Kaplan's coaching.

I see there are a couple of people who have written that Kaplan is good for only those looking to score between 500 and 650.

Erick could you please comment and also give me your opinion based on your experience with various Posts.

Roshan.

Site Admin
Followed by:550 members
GMAT Score:770

Re: How good is Kaplan Coaching.

by DanaJ » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:24 am
Roshan2611 wrote: I see there are a couple of people who have written that Kaplan is good for only those looking to score between 500 and 650.
I was afraid this would happen... There was only one guy who was posting that Kaplan is only good for 500-650, but he proved to be a spammer. That's all he'd write, with little variation in wording. He's been taken care of at the moment, so don't worry about that.

We've discussed Kaplan a bit here (in this thread, you can actually tell that that guy was spamming, since he posted the same thing twice):

https://www.beatthegmat.com/best-prep-to ... 37890.html

Now, I can't help you about coaching, since I haven't personally done that. Maybe someone else on this forum can offer a qualified opinion.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Roshan2611 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 am
Thanks DanaJ.

You truly are a Rock star, additionally i read your debrief on your Gmat Experience and i must say, you totally rock. Congratulations on your score( i know I'm a bit late, but then again, better late than never). You truely are an inspiration to all those trying to score above 700.