BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Juggling MBA offers - one received, one pending

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by ukemba » Tue May 20, 2014 6:31 am
I was wondering if any one out there might be able to help with a dilemma I'm currently having. I've applied to executive MBA programmes at two well-ranked UK business schools. I successfully got through the first part of the application process, and was recently invited to interview at both schools.

Earlier today I received an offer from one of these schools saying that they would be pleased to offer me a place. I am of course delighted by this outcome. However, this offer is from my back-up choice, and the one I'm really holding out for have yet to make a decision. I expect to hear from this other school towards the end of this week/early next week.

I really should send an acknowledgement to the school that has made the offer, but I wanted to hold off on a final decision until I have heard definitively from the other school.

Any ideas how to best approach this? Is it worth contacting the other school and enquiring whether they are able to accelerate their process?

I definitely don't want to create any bad feeling with either school, or shoot myself in the foot with the current offer.

Any ideas would be gratefully received!
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |