What would be the one extra MATH book (to the OG) ?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I'm very restricted in time. My quant scores with no study in the gmet prep and manhattan were between 36-44. I want to pump this score up as much as possible. I'm weaker in DS than PS, 2/3 of my wrong answers were DS.
I plan to do most if not all of the OG questions even though if I find the first batch of questions too easy I might skip to harder ones.

I read through the beat the gmat strategy guide. The 790 guy and Ursula blogs made an impression, they complement each other and will be my base as I study 8hrs per day for the next 3 weeks to take my score from 640-680 to 720+. So I want to increase my score in the quant. as quickly as possible as I see most ppl that end up with 700+ are in the high 40s in their quant score. In verbal the only area that I will focus on is SC.

Both of them (Eric & Ursula) used the Kaplan Gmat Math Workbook plus other resources. I wanted to check here first before I go and buy one to see if there is any consensus on the one extra book that is a must for the quant section and will make the biggest difference in the shortest period of time.

Cheers

Legendary Member
Followed by:11 members

by cramya » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 pm
All of the Manhattan GMAT's strategy guides(5 for math dealing with different topics) are good supplments to the OG.

Regards,
CR