One answer that is going to change my future!!!

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
I need that one answer that will give me my directions!! I don't even know whether I am putting this in the right thread, but I am that desperate!

1.My GMAT score - 640, IELTS - 8.0 (Overall)
2.Work Ex - 3 years( 2 years in IT and 1 year as manager in a pre-press company)
3.A lot of extra-curricular
4.I have applied for Sauder and J Molson in Canada as of now.

But I don't have the answer to the question ,Which discipline I am going to choose! I know I should choose considering my strengths and but the sorry fact is I am still confused.

a)I am good with numbers, hence I am planning to choose Finance. But after working as a manager in a publishing company,will I get a top notch job? Or will I get a job only in the field where I previously worked?

b)Moreover I don't know accounting,ledgers etc etc ,the basics of finance! Is that going to be a hindrance for me?

c) They say that J molson and Sauder are good when it comes to finance compared to other disiplines. That is also playing in my head!

d)If you could also let me know which is best among JMolson and Sauder it will be of great help!!

I want to take Finance! But if that is not going to help me after graduation I don't want to do it!
Please help me out!! God bless you guys!