Admission Success

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
GMAT Score:750

Admission Success

by LSB » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 pm
Hey All

Just thought I'd report back to the group with which I started this horribly painful GMAT/MBA Application Journey.

So, after 7 months of utter misery and hard work the process has finally come to an end for me. I wrote the GMAT on Sep 2 and scored a 750. After a one week break I started to work on my applications and worked on these non-stop until R2 deadlines for INSEAD, Wharton, and Kellogg. Interviewed with all three (Kellogg interviews everybody) and finally heard today that I am admitted at INSEAD (Kellogg and Wharton decisions will take another few weeks).

This forum has been instrumental to ask some of the weirder questions regarding the GMAT and MBA application process. The key difference between this forum and some others is the respect and dedication that members exhibit, as well as the genuine effort by experts to help out. I am recommending to all of my friends to start here as they embark on the journey that I just finished. Anyway, this is my elaborate way of saying "thank you" to everybody who makes this forum as great as it is.

All the best to you guys.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:48 pm
Congratulations LSB! And thank you for your contributions and loyalty to the Beat The GMAT community.

You're going to have a great time at INSEAD! Good luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Legendary Member
Followed by:6 members

by mayonnai5e » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 pm
Congratulations! INSEAD will be a great experience in many ways. Eat some fois gras and duck confit. Yum.
https://www.beatthegmat.com/my-blog-erro ... t4899.html
550 =\ ...560 =\... 650 =) ...570 =( ...540 =*( ...680 =P ... 670 =T ...=T... 650 =T ...700 =) ..690 =) ...710 =D ...GMAT 720 DING!! ;D

Learn more about me

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

by aim-wsc » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:15 pm
Big congrats to you LBS!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:680

by hailo » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 am
hi LBS.. Congratulations.. which country will you be attending school at - singapore or france?

just curious - did you hear back from Kellogg?

also, could you share a little more about your profile/experience? i'm really interested in getting in to kellogg. have 2+ yrs of experience, by the time i apply it'll be 3+ as a Project Manager. my gmat is 680 and my interests are in marketing.. any information regarding your applications would be very helpful! Thank you