Data mining re: application trends

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:17 members
GMAT Score:730

Data mining re: application trends

by machichi » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:51 pm
Hey GMAC friend!

We have all been hearing about the huge volume of GMATs taken the past year and what a stark uptick that represented in advance of the test changes. I'm wondering if you have data on WHEN people said they were planning on applying. I can't remember if you ask that of test-takers during the exam. Basically I am curious what percentage of people said they were "planning on applying this year" or "planning on applying eventually" and whether those numbers were different. It would be cool to see the trends there.

Thanks!
Blogging about the MBA application process. Because I need to do something with all this bschool energy.
https://www.mbabreakaway.com/
Recent post: July 12, "Summer"

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:58 pm
That's a great question. The easiest way to find that information is to check our Perspective Students Survey Report: www.gmac.com/prospectivestudents.

Let me know if that answers your question.

Thanks!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!