Priti Scored GMAT 770 in Just 4 Weeks with Target Test Prep

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

"Completing the Accelerated Study Plan essentially gave me everything I needed to succeed on the GMAT." -- Priti GMAT 770

:wave: Hello, my friends at Beat The GMAT!

We at Target Test Prep constantly hear from students who need to earn top-notch GMAT scores but don’t have a ton of time to prepare for the test.

Fortunately, with the Target Test Prep online self-study course, our students get an Accelerated Study Plan that allows them to learn all the material they need for test day in a matter of weeks, targeting weak areas and turning them into strengths.

Take our latest success story, Priti. She scored an incredible GMAT 770 (Q51/V45) with just 4 weeks of preparation. She’s proof that with hard work, determination, and a trusted study resource, any score is possible.

Check out Priti’s live interview, in which she discusses the ups and downs of her journey to a 770 score and how having the right study resource made all the difference.

Want to see for yourself why Target Test Prep has a perfect 5-star rating on Beat The GMAT? Start your 5-day, full-access trial of Target Test Prep today for just $1.

Target Test Prep makes GMAT studying simple and fun. Whether you’re 30 points or 300 points from your GMAT goal, we’ve got you covered.

Warmest regards,

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder & CEO, Target Test Prep