720 (Q47, V42)

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

720 (Q47, V42)

by seem02 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Quite disappointed with this score as i never thought my math would be so crap...

Studied for 4 days (2days weekend, and 2 sickies )(AWA and GMAT prep exams + abit of grammar review) took math for granted....

For some reason there seemed to be a deluge of statement 1 is sufficient...statement 2 is sufficient....statement 1 and 2 are sufficient...neither are sufficient sort of questions...very gay and very time consuming. I think my head nearly kerploded.

Anyway when I got the results I swore and got told off by the proctor...

Reason for pissed offness, the worry that the lopsided score might affect my application for MFin; I am considering taking this test again...

Gmat experts, do you think my math is sufficient or should i really cough up another 200 buckaroos?

cheers

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by paperplane » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:18 pm
its indeed a terribly disappointing score ,you probably should give it a better shot next time.
720! thoroughly empathize with you and 47 in Q nah!just dont tell anyone about it.
good luck in your next attempt.. try preparing a couple more days maybe a week would do the trick..
good luck! (duh..)